Tuesday, February 22, 2011

V-Day

Valentines day is very low key for our family. We make sure the people we love know it, but in no huge expensive way. A card or note and a kiss is pretty much it. My parents on the other hand made it very special for their kids and grand kids. They made an awesome meal and decorated the tables very cute. On each plate they had a big heart shape sugar cookie with each of our names on it and presents for each of the grand kids. It was very nice of them and very much enjoyed by all. Below are pictures on Valentines Day of the kids in their presents from Grandma and Grandpa Heater.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

They are so precious!!!! It makes me a little sad to see Zoey growing up so fast.

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh I just love those kids and that Zoey looks so precious in her pretty pink outfit. I also loved the yummy Valentine cookies your family brought over!!

You guys are AWESOME!!