Friday, July 30, 2010

Can't hide any longer!

Alex and I have been keeping a very fun secret for the last 14 weeks! Yup, you guessed it, baby number two is on the way. We are due around January 25th. So for all those who have been questioning if I gave up working out and started gaining weight you are partially right. I am gaining weight but it's because I am prego but no I have not stopped working out. I am still running a few times a week as long as the heat isn't going to bake my brain and hurt the baby! So far so good for sickness, with the exception of one long night that I am not convenced was due to pregnancy. Mostly it's just the usuall evening sickness and extreme exhaustion, but both of those have slowed this week!
Alex and I are looking forward to the new family addition and are just praying for a healthy little one!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yea Baby!! Congratulations! I'm kind of jealous I've been feeling baby hungry for a while now but I have to wait :( I'm SO happy for you!!

Monica said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

Saimi said...

Very exciting news!!! And yes we are very excited for your family and for us neighbors who get to keep a close eye on you and that belly of yours!!

Justin, Kendall and Kallie said...

Congrats you guys I was waiting for it :)