Thursday, April 22, 2010

The last 8 months

So I have been really bad about updating this blog with pictures of Zoey since we moved out of my parents house 8 months ago! Can you believe it has been that long? I did get a few of the big events taken care of but we have a ton of cute everyday pictures we would love to share and so here they are. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!

Little Elf
Crazy Hair
Littlest Cousins
PJs
Getting Into Everything
Play Time (crazy eye)
Crawling and Talking
For a period of time she would make this face and blow air out her nose. It was so funny!
Love It!!!!!
Sleepy
Say Cheese
Again
"So big" in a big girl hat
RAAARR
Nice Kitty
Bath Time
She love being outside
How could you not love this face!
So Photogenic!
Her 12 month check up and shots went well. It was the hardest one yet for me to not cry at but we made it through! She weighed 22.8 and was 29 and 1/4 inches long. Very average.

4 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh!!! She couldn't be any more adorable!! Thanks for sharing, we just love that little gal!!

Monica said...

She is soooo stinkin' cute! Are you guys still in Yakima?

Jon and Maryanne said...

She has gotten so big! And is super cute!!!! Love all the pics!!

Mary said...

All these pictures made me smile. Because she is totally adorable, because seeing your house makes me nostalgic, and because I have so many pictures of my own kids in front of that same fence.

I LOVE your header photo. Great shot!