Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Her Size

I think it was two weeks ago that we had the nicest weather the entire weekend! That Saturday we took Zoey for a walk around our neighborhood and then on Sunday she got an even better treat. The best neighbors in the whole world (I am not just saying that) let us come and check out their horses. Zoey loves animals and so we knew this would be a hit. Sure enough we were right, she loved it! Below are pictures of one of the Parson's horses and a pony of the lady that owns the property."Dad are you sure about this?"
Giving Charley loves!Not scared of Charley at allUntil he sneezed in her lapChecking out Bailey Ken's horsePetting Bailey

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Those are awesome pictures!! Charlie and Zoey look like a perfect match!

Tori Bella said...

I like her little Eastern sweatshirt. I met this girl that works at the Macy's way out here and her husband went to Eastern. It made me think of you.